San Antonio RoadRunners Pick Up the Pace Training
Our award-winning training program to help runners run a faster 5 and 10K.
Pick Up The Pace Program:
- Designed for runners who want to run a faster 5K, 10K or Relay
- Starts: TBA
- 13-week training schedule with a variety of workouts
- Focus on preparing for Carrabba's Relay, Freedom 4 Miler, and Women's Run
- Tips on surviving the relay chaos and improving speed and pace.
- Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening
- RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
- Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various training topics related to training prior to the run.
- Optional FREE group runs available and workout schedules provided.
- $30 for SARR members/$55 for non-members (includes SARR membership)
- 4 week prep program begins prior to the start of training to get you ready!
- Questions or more info, please contact email@example.com
- Volunteer to Help in a Training program - We have a variety of volunteer spots for each program. We need help with registration, mentoring, coaching, course setup, speakers, social activities, and other duties. All our volunteers get to participate in that training program for FREE. Volunteer Now!