Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SARR Labor Day Whine Run 5 Miler
The San Antonio RoadRunners Present
the 11th Annual SARR Labor Day 5 Mile Whine Run
- Pre-Registration is highly recommended - race day registration at winery is limited
- On-line registration is available here.
- On-site registration at FLEET FEET SPORTS, 6408 North New Braunfels Ave. SA TX (210) 805-0845 through 6 PM Thursday August 31st
- Registration forms available in all San Antonio running stores and most fitness centers, as well as here.
- Mail registration form and entry fee to SARR LABOR DAY 5 MILER, c/o K. Aubuchon, 402 Cedar Street, San Antonio 78210. Make check or money order payable to: SARR
- Pre-registration only through Thursday August 30th.
- $25 for SARR members and active military thru August 31st
- $30 for non-members thru July 31st
- $35 for non-members August 1st-31st
- $40 for all runners on race day
- 70 years and older register FREE but must pre-register using downloadable entry form.
- Starting Times
- 5 mile pre-race walker start 7:30 am
- 5-mile race start 8:00 am
- 5 mile Award Ceremony: 9:30 am
- Packet Pickup
- Aug 30th & 31st, Noon-6 pm at Fleet Feet Sports, 6408 North New Braunfels Ave. SA TX(210) 805-0845
- September 2nd race day registration and packet pickup will be in the field between winery and starting line from 6:30am – 7:45am.
- Race is chip timed.
- Awards to overall top Male and Female, as well as top Male and Female Masters.
- Awards to top gender/age group runners. (Male and Female: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 & 75+)
- Beverages and fruit
- Medical aid on site
- Race Day Parking
- Park near winery, nose in please.
- Arrive 60 minutes early to park and get to starting line.
- The start is a ¼ -ish mile walk from the winery.
- NO PARKING AT VINTAGE OAKS OR ON HIGHWAY 46