Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SARR Labor Day 5 Mile Whine Run
The San Antonio RoadRunners Present
the 11th Annual SARR Labor Day 5 Mile Whine Run
- Pre-Registration is highly recommended - race day registration at winery is limited
- On-line registration is available here.
- On-site registration at FLEET FEET SPORTS, 6408 North New Braunfels Ave. SA TX (210) 805-0845 through 6 PM August 30th.
- Registration forms available in all San Antonio running stores and most fitness centers, as well as here.
- Mail registration form and entry fee postmarked no later than Aug 22nd to SARR LABOR DAY 5 MILE WHINE RUN, c/o K. Aubuchon, 402 Cedar Street, San Antonio 78210. Make check or money order payable to: SARR
- Pre-registration only through Thursday August 30th.
- $25 for SARR members and active US military thru August 30th
- $30 for non-members thru July 31st
- $35 for non-members August 1st-30th
- $40 for all runners on race day
- 70 years and older register FREE but must pre-register using downloadable entry form.
- Starting Times
- 5-mile race start 7:30 am
- 5 mile Award Ceremony: 9:30 am
- Packet Pickup
- Aug 29th & 30th, Noon-6 pm at Fleet Feet Sports, 6408 North New Braunfels Ave. SA TX(210) 805-0845
- September 1st race day registration and packet pickup will be in the field between winery and starting line from 6:30am – 7:15am.
- Tech shirt and engraved commemorative wine glass guaranteed to first 750 registered.
- Race is chip timed.
- Awards to overall top Male and Female, as well as top Male and Female Masters.
- Awards to top gender/age group runners. (Male and Female: 14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74 & 75+)
- Post race celebration
- Food, fruit and beverages
- Dry Comal Creek Vineyards wines will be served
- Race results and photos will be posted online.
- Medical aid on site
- Race Day Parking
- Park near winery, nose in please.
- Arrive 60 minutes early to park and get to starting line.
- The start is a ¼ -ish mile walk from the winery.
- NO PARKING AT VINTAGE OAKS OR ON HIGHWAY 46